This wedding kicked off the next five or so years of wedding season in my life! Casey was the first to take the plunge!! December of 2006
This is at Stephanie and Adam's wedding in January of 2007 (I think! Is that right Stephanie??) Apparently I had such a good time at this wedding that this is the only picture I have from this wedding!! hahahhahaha
The picture below is from just this past July (2009). This was actually a first for me - I was English MOH!!! So much fun!!
The wedding below was in May of 2008 and was the furthest I have ever traveled for a wedding. This was in Columbia, MO for Jessie
's wedding!!!I probably had too much fun at this wedding! ;0) This is Frances' wedding in Newberry, SC. Cocky even made an appearance!

I was also an honary bridesmaid in Erica's wedding - another HKY reunion! Some things never change!
Just this past weekend I was also an honorary in Bex's wedding in Greenville, SC. It was the perfect weekend for a wedding and the ceremony, bride, and reception were all beautiful!
There are more to come! There are just the ones I had pictures of on my computer!
Maybe one day I will have bridal portraits to put on here...ha. ha. ha. :0P



No comments:
Post a Comment