Monday, October 5, 2009
The One with the New Bible Study...
I have to tell you that I have some pretty amazing friends!! I love them all so much! They get roped into doing a lot with me! hahaha (i.e. poor Frances in the Mud Run as seen below!) But I like to organize and plan things/events. Although this is not reflective in my day to day living because I am neither organized nor does anything go as planned! Ha! However, I got the bright idea that we get together with dinner club as couples but we never do anything with just us girls. So we have now deemed Monday nights Girls Night/Bible Study. The Bible study came to be part of this because let's face it -none of us go to church like we should (well maybe a couple of us do - but the majority do not) and because I figured if we are all getting together it needs to have a better purpose than just sitting around gossiping. So we discuss our chapter a bit, gossip a bit, and just have a good time. I love it! It's a great way to start the week and catch up with everyone about what happend over the weekend!! :0) We only want it to get bigger so if you want to join come on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment